Sunday, July 24, 2011

Twelve days! Possibly eleven if you ask Christian

So, this blogging thing is all set up! Got a compy, we'll be posting some of Christians fancy photography on here and inform you of whatever interesting things are happening. Probably not even embellished!

Actually, we'll we'll probably tell you all about some uninteresting things too, because that's how I roll.

Anyway. That's all I have to say for now, maybe I'll stick some pictures of our backpacks and stuff so I can figure that out. Hopefully I don't eff up the format or anything, because I have no idea what I'm doing!!!

Whoo!

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see some photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be following this minute-by-minute! Yahoo! Wish I was going with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A near black background with white text? Ricky, I expect better from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Def Not PretentiousAugust 6, 2011 at 12:29 PM

    Def Not Chris: http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/DealWithIt/longdogdealwithit.gif

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the best way to do Europe - "no significant planning"!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Def Not Pretentious:
    http://www.shadowox8.com/eabod

    ReplyDelete