Friday, August 19, 2011

Pictures, Lisbon and Valencia

Here I am in a Paris McDonalds! We've got tickets to Berlin tonight, probably won't get to see Lemuria after all...but from Berlin we'll probably head to Amsterdam and then south, wind our way around until we have to be in Zurich. Anyway, here's the pictures:
Lisbon at night
(It was taking way too long to upload, so I only got through one. I'm gonna see if I can resize them or something really quick.)

(The problem was further compounded by the fact that I was actually using a nearby KFC's wifi, which aparently only let me have internet for one hour, but now I've managed to get onto the previously stubborn McDonalds network! So I'll try this again! Hopefully my battery lasts...)

Christian's new hoody

The Ciudad de las Artes y Ciencias, in Valencia

This is a Cuttlefish, this is for you, you know who you are.

Jellyfish...!

Dolphins

Several more dolphins




No comments:

Post a Comment